Top 10 Mike Trout Catches

Top 10 Mike Trout Catches
Mike Trout was the MVP last year and I see a very very very bright future for this guy.  Here are his best catches so far.

RRelated Posts

MLB: Amazing Slides (HD)

This is a compilation of amazing slides... Hope you enjoy! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Want a video of your own? Leave a comment and I'll get

David Ortiz 2013 World Series Highlights

David Ortiz against the St. Louis Cardinals in the 2013 World Series: 6 games, 16 AB, 7 R, 11 H, 2 2B, 2 HR, 6 RBI, 8 BB, 1 K, .688 BA, .760 OBP, 1.188 SLB, 1.948

KC@LAA: Benches clear after Pujols' RBI double

4/12/15: Albert Pujols rips an RBI single into center field and the benches clear after Mike Trout hustles home to score Check out http://m.mlb.com/video for our full archive of videos, and

MLB | WORST SWINGS! (HUMILIATING) | 1080p HD

This is just A FEW of the worst swings in America's pastime! Pitchers making these hitters look like absolute fools is really entertaining to watch! Hope you enjoy :) SUBSCRIBE HERE:

Don't mess with Jose Bautista

"I'm an emotional player and I play with a lot of passion. You throw at me, I'm not going to forget and if I get you right after, I'm going to enjoy it. And I did. I have no regrets about it." - Jose

Inside The Park Homeruns (HD)

Hey! Welcome to the description of this video. If you enjoyed watching this video, do me a solid and leave a like. If you really enjoyed this video and want to see more like it, hit that subscribe

CComments