"On the Street Where You Live" Vic Damone

"On the Street Where You Live" Vic Damone
"On the Street Where You Live"  written by Frederick Loewe and Alan Jay Lerner for the 1956 Broadway musical My Fair Lady was recorded by Vic Damone with Percy Faith's Orchestra  in 1956 for Columbia Records,  reaching #4 on the Billboard magazine chart, #6 on Cash Box chart and number-one in the UK in 1958. The song was included in the 1992 Sony CD, Vic Damone 16 Most Requested Songs.I do not own the right to the songs, audio, or images contained in this video.  This sound recording is administered by SME,UMG, AdShare MG for a Third Party, Made In etaly, HorusMusic  No copyright infringement is intended.  The purpose of this upload is for viewer enjoyment and education not for monetary gain. 

RRelated Posts

Vic Damone - 21 - Begin The Beguine

Artist: Vic Damone Song Title: Begin The Beguine Album: The Very Best of Vic Damone: I Have But One Heart [Disc 2] Year of Release: 1996 Genre: Traditional

Vic Damone - Stranger in Paradise (1957)

DaMone was born Vito Rocco Farinola in Brooklyn, New York to French-Italian immigrants based in Caserta, Italy—Rocco and Mary (Damone) Farinola. His father was an electrician and volunteer

Doris Day - Secret Love

Once I had a secret love.. what an amazing voice and a fabulous lady, Doris Day absolutely unforgettable. Accompanied by a storyboard

CComments