U.S. News | Latest National News, Videos & Photos

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• geeesh

Could Trump or his staff be behind this latest attack on another whistle blower?

• Damien Holland

I bet she stopped seeing him the moment he lost his job and faced hardship. Within a few days he'll be replaced by another man.
    Lost his high paying, stable career for what.

• WRW

''Presumed innocent until proven guilty". Great to hear those words again that are fundamental to our democracy. Seems many want to change it to 'guilty of any alleged crime'. No justice. No fairness. Horrible life changing burden on any even accused of some crimes! What has happened to our democracy?

• JenBorden

And what kind of classified info has Dumbo and Giuliani spilled?

• Anne Baker

Wow. General Petraeus got two years probation AND an interview with Trump for Secretary of State; but they want to send this kid up for 20 years? Go figure.

• Quiet participant

If he's guilty, LOCK. HIM. UP.

• Fakenewsbuster

If found guilty, I hope they give this person the maximum sentence.

• SFprogressive

NO ONE DEFIES THE FUEHRER!!!
    Had enough America?

• Xwingfighter1138

Actual Treason that could cost lives.
    What scum.

• Prophet With Honor

Giving classified information to a journalist you are romantically involved with ... what was his name, Petraeus?

• Murfski

The article didn't mention it, but I believe the journalists should also be charged. I'm not sure of the exact statute, but I'm pretty sure that knowingly receiving classified information without authorization is also a crime.

• Dukedaddy

Hummmm! Is the DOJ trying to send a message to the whistlesblowers?

• Erwin Schrodinger

So much for the deep state. This appears to be about someone thinking with other parts of their bodies than their brains - something Trump should be able to relate to.

• CheeseDosTheBalls23

10 years on each count....see ya in 2040! Was she worth it?

• Iwasnevermeanttowork

here we go, next thing journalists will be imprisoned, just like in 45 favorite countries of Russia and North Korea.

• Elaine Hernandez

Under Barr why would anyone believe anything they say. Mueller report cover up, conspiracy theory enabler, Epstein death under his watch(Trump and his Dad mentioned), you can't indict a sitting president and cover up no investigation on the whistleblower report! Dishonest enabler!

• dauvy

...why would treasury worker have that info...?

• DontBotherMe

Stupid man. Destroyed his career because he's in love. I'll bet his lover will dump him before he can say "plea".

• Your Worst Nightmare

It's a shame that because of the 13,000+ lies he has told, and his war against whistleblowers, and his war with the intelligence agencies, that we can't completely trust that the accusations are true. They may well be but this administration has to earn our trust again and with their record the past 30 months, it won't be easy.

• disqus_8R28ZmEsno

good to hear

• Thomas

Good work in catching this jerk

• Alex Ross

Trump just gives-away national defense secrets to Russia - or anyone else with space for a Tower.