U.S. News | Latest National News, Videos & Photos

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• Marjori

I wish someone would just pay my cancer bills. Tbey are a drain on me.

• J Clement

Am I the only one that sees the type-o for the acronym "HBCU"?

• Ease the Mainsheet

If "diversity" is such a critical component to a quality education that it justifies violating the Constitution's equal protection clause as Judge Burroughs recently reasoned in the Harvard admission case, then what should we conclude about Morehouse which has essentially no diversity? It has zero gender diversity (all male) which means that women's voices are not heard in the classroom. How can you have a quality education with women's voices being systematically excluded from the classroom? Morehouse is 94.6% black or African-American, with no other racial group making up any more than 1% so it has almost zero racial diversity. Can we conclude that because Morehouse College has almost no diversity, the education that a young man receives there must be a terrible, and terribly substandard, education? That would be the logical conclusion if "diversity" is of great importance to an education.

• Steve Shearer

Oprah Winfrey needs to run for president!!

• RettasVegas

Oprah, a woman who inspires all with her wisdom, once again put her words to action with this donation.
    Yes, woman are finally getting up the food chain to set agendas that once were only male dominated, but we have a long way yet to go to obtain equality.
    Time is on our side.
    Thanks Oprah!