U.S. News | Latest National News, Videos & Photos

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• Thomas

Other sites have their picture posted in the reporting

Yikes!

• Damien Holland

So an assertion by someone on meth is the headline. As if she didn't simply smoke or snort it and blame her brother with a meth sandwhich story.

• bob tail

Do meth sandwiches come with fries?

• biome

What a pair! Dumb and dumber.

• No Simple Highway

I'm not normally a fan of people being harassed for using illegal drugs as long as they aren't bothering anyone, but when it comes to meth, getting busted is probably the best thing that could have happened to these two to have a chance at any future.

• Richard Gleason

That`s even better than the "These aren`t my pants." defense.

• pfon71361

It all began with their twin headlights not turned on. A pair of dimwits for sure.

• Phil2u

Nah, it was Vegemite...it just tasted like a drug.

• BassPlyr73 Again

This sounds like every episode of COPS. Weird that it's making national news.

• Joe_2020

That's methed up.

• April

People on meth do not tell the truth.

• Tom K

Try the new "Meth Sandwich" with our famous Fentanyl Sauce at Subway today!

• Dennis Lynn

They walk, and drive, among us.

• WatchItAll

Whew! Her story is quite a ride.

• Russ Tanner

Why people drive around in cars while doing illegal things always strikes me as humorous. You're just asking to get caught.

• RettasVegas

Why is this news?

• Baa

I once accidentally put mayo on my sister's sandwich and she ratted me out to the cops.

• Trevor Bloodworth IV

It's still early where I am, and I've had no breakfast yet. I've been trying to shake up my morning routine lately, you know, just try something different. That meth sandwich actually sounds really good. Light, healthy, convenient. I think I'll give it a try.

• Hey Beavis

Catlett claimed that the items didn’t belong to her and that somebody else had placed them in her front pocket.

That happens to me all of the time!

• Thomas

"Catlett claimed that the items didn’t belong to her and that somebody else had placed them in her front pocket."

Sounds legit

How many of us haven't found strange objects that were placed on our front pockets without our knowing??