U.S. News | Latest National News, Videos & Photos

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• Darla Fort

Many of the terrorists headed from Afghanistan to Iran, with Iranian officials ordering border control officers not to stamp these passports. Following the attacks, many senior al-Qaeda men found shelter in Iran. Tehran denied their presence for some time and later admitted that hundreds of al-Qaeda members are in the country and are under 'house arrest.

• Darla Fort

In his 2011 book, The Secret War with Iran: The 30-Year Clandestine Struggle against the World's Most Dangerous Terrorist Power, journalist Ronen Bergman exposed the ties between the 9/11 al-Qaeda terrorists and the government of Iran.

• cephalo

I tell you what, I have never seen Bolton's position on Iran explained. I'm not sure that supporting their co-religionists in Lebanon really counts as terrorism. At some point the Israeli-Iran divide needs to be bridged, and shouldn't be assumed to be impossible.

• s DAN

I have to agree in principle that after 18 years of war it is time we step back and rebuild our military as China and Russia is doing right now. It is more important that we give our troops new and state of the art equipment and training rather than fight a proxy war for Saudi Arabia and UAE.

• RAZ

Warmongers?

That's rich coming from terrorists.

• Rc4405

What about forcibly hijacking oil tankers and its crew members ?