U.S. News | Latest National News, Videos & Photos

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• Ron Noname

Next time one of these wackos says something about taking its own life~~HELP HIM DO IT!

• Thomas

A prank is ringing a door bell and running.

This is not a prank, it is inciting a panic.

• JuPMod

Prank? The moron teen caused a *panic*! That is not funny regardless! Find the twerp and lock him up.

• unusual

I'm surprised the guy didn't record himself and post it on line.

• Planet Earth

I wanna know which video game made him this way. Was it Minecraft? Fortnite? Something on the N64 maybe like Goldeneye?

• Pearson’s Grandmama

NOT a prank. NEVER a prank!! Especially in these times.

• SFprogressive

Wonder if this approaches endangerment of the public like shouting fire in a crowded theater,
    Whether or not, it shows the level of fear which has become pervasive in this country, Meanwhile the NRA has launched ads all over the internet warning that we're about to lose our 2nd amendment rights, Such horrible people run the NRA,, using lies and scare tactics to paralyze us into doing nothing to save our lives,

• Truthfully

This is a product of trump........................ALL in need of Mental Healthcare!! trump included!!!

Anyone see trumpus latest tweeter feed...................DELUSIONAL !

• Jackee

he must make his parents so proud.../s

what a dingbat

• Erwin Schrodinger

Good! Lock him up!

• Dukedaddy

Come on people.....This isn't this guy's fault. it's the violent video games fault! 😉

• StillStrong

Time to put down some big cash rewards for this guy. Someone out there either hates or loves him enough to turn him in.

• StillStrong

I'm sure the POTUS's peaceful rhetoric has nothing to do with this. /s

• DèvíļÐōĝĹĕBlûé®

He looks like he might be related to Dan.

• RG

Threatening to kill yourself is terrorism? Be interesting to see if that holds up in court.

• DèvíļÐōĝĹĕBlûé®

Guy won't think his jok'n people around is very funny after HPD takes his scrawny self down.

• Youcanthandlethetruth

Young, white males are becoming the latest threat to our safety. Why?

• Ryn Wright

I think it's so funny that the first comments in the local news section had it pegged as a bunch of black or Hispanic thugs causing a distraction so they could shoplift.

Nope, it was one of your own.

• BassPlyr73 Again

Good. They'll catch him for sure now.