U.S. News | Latest National News, Videos & Photos

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• James M Grandone

If earthquakes and hurricanes are punishment for liberals, heatwaves in the south are justice for Trump supporters.
    Enjoy!

• Your Worst Nightmare

We shouldn't confuse weather with climate change but it is still oddly satisfying that the people that will most be affected by climate change are the very people who support Trump and call it a hoax. Higher temperatures, fresh water shortages, more frequent and powerful hurricanes and torndos.

Many of these people are Evangelicals so they should understand when we say "you reap what you sow".

• Dukedaddy

Trump fiddles while America burns.

• wotsa

What's even crazier is that these are the effects of human activity decades ago. Just wait a few more decades and we'll really see fireworks.

• Bob Wilson

What is it they say? Mother Nature bats last,

• ibDreamin

Notice if it snows Trump goes on Twitter with some sarcastic comment that it proves there is no such thing as climate change yet when we have record breaking heat around the world his puckered mouth remains unusually quiet?

• JR2020

105 in New Orleans with 100% humidity? No thanks.........I can only imagine the unique smells around Bourbon Street this time of year.

• FierceAngels

Poor folks down south. They still don't see what's happening to the planet. Of course, most of them have never traveled outside their own zip code, so what do you expect. Guess it will take temps in the 130's to make them realize that climate change is real. Too late for their kids and grandchildren, though. Thanks, dummies.

• TexasVulcan

It was 102 yesterday in Houston. And that's in the shade!

I spent last weekend in upstate NY attending an outdoor wedding. Temps in the 70s and cloudy. Perfect weather to be outside. Then I had to come back to this.

But I still prefer the summer heat to winter snow. You don't have to shovel the heat. As long as the A/C keeps working, I am good.