U.S. News | Latest National News, Videos & Photos

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• El Cid

I don't see anything in the article related to the headline. Is the likability really related to knowing more about his family? Knowing some families, keeping them away could actually be a bonus.

• RobertJohns

Regardless of whether he is likable or not, Bernie's ideas to "transform the country" are not going to get him elected. Ditto regarding Warren and Harris. Having totally screwed up with the "inevitable" Hillary Clinton, Democrats seem on the verge of overreacting with a move to the far left that will produce an even worse result for them and for the country. Lest there be any confusion about the meaning of "worse result", it means the re-election of Donald Trump.

• EatSleepDie

Bernie ... you will never become President.

• DestinysNow

Bernie wants:

Medicare for All
    Forgive all student debt/ free college
    Green New Deal
    Voting rights for felons in prison

Trump would have a field day with those positions. Who wants their taxes doubling or triple to pay for all Bernie's social programs, and voting machines on death row?

• RohnertPark1

Bernie, your ideas may have merit, but you will never be elected as President, let alone be the Dem candidate. Stay in Congress and work on changes from that venue. We need a moderate candidate to win back the WH, not a pulpit thumping lecturer.

• JC

Can we please get someone under 70 to be the next President?

• End of Life Ritual

Bernie and Warren's wealth tax will certainly go to court, because it's an open question whether or not it constitutes a "direct" tax. There hasn't been a clear answer on what a direct tax actually is, going all the way back to the founders.

Of course Warren's lawyers and aligned law professors think it IS legal. But ultimately, SCOTUS would almost surely take up the question, and the court would line up 4-4 along philosophical lines. The swing vote would belong to Roberts.

• FasterBadger

Bernie brushing notions...not hair.

• Charlie_Fox

Bernie has done a lot of good for this country, but it's time he steps away from the Presidential race. For the Democrats' sake, they need someone younger and more vibrant, and Bernie can be the power behind the throne. Secretary of State perhaps.

• elsie_eye

LOL...when I clicked the headline, I expected this story to be about the likability of Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

• Brandon Mills

Bernie, has the record, the passion and the path forward for Americans. His proposals will actually help the working class. I will gladly support the one that doesnt take dirty money.

• Chipnputt

""Of course people have a right to know about who you are as a person, and your family and your life".

Better be careful Bernie, someone may take you up on that and bring up that "essay" you wrote way back in 1972.

• lucey1

I'm still trying to like him. I can't.

• wotsa

Hate on Bernie all you want. Hate his views, his age, or whatever. But at least he is consistent and real. How many other politicians fought in the streets for civil rights?

• Prophet With Honor

The Muppets have Oscar.
    Jeff Dunham has Walter.
    The Democrats have Bernie.