U.S. News | Latest National News, Videos & Photos

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• ROBOTIX JONES

"Wikileaks! I love Wikileaks!" -Donald Trump

• srichey321

Ecuador's president got an offer from the USA that he couldn't refuse.

• Truthfully

Well we know trump really likes this creepy scum bag...………...How many times did he say it??
    From October 10, 2016 to November 8, 2016 trump said how he liked or loved WikiLeaks 164 Times !

• biome

Does anyone doubt he would bite the hand that feeds him? What a slime.

• Chupacabra

How many times was Ecuador expected to warn this guy? If he had followed the terms of his agreement he would still be sipping wine and watching paparazzi.

• Paul Smith

I wonder how much money was being funneled to the Ecuadorian government to give this criminal asylum? Obviously the money finally ran out what ever the source was.

• Lee Thompson

Assange sounds like the house guest from h*ll.

• Uncle Bob

Seems to me Assange is flawed to the extent no one should get too excited about defending or accusing him. He is the kind of guy who will disappoint or weirdly surprise you one way or another.

My thought: Just forget him.

• Lee Thompson

Assange may finally be experiencing 'karma' . . .

• WesternApproaches

Spying on Ecuador ? Why?

• chooch

An innocent many doesn't hold up in an embassy for seven years.

• threehundredthousand

Assange's arrest has been a godsend for the UK. We've had something other than Brexit to talk about, and It's been bloody wonderful.

• SFprogressive

Unlike many exposers or whistelblowers who seem to actually be trying to do the right thing, Assange always appears to be playing games, as though that's all this was, Why not expose Russia, China, virtually all governments rather than just the US?

• Paul Muad'Dib

"Moreno also reiterated the claim made by the Ecuadorean government that Assange’s hygiene and behavior constituted an “aggressive campaign against Ecuador” from inside the embassy."

Haha, I've never seen a country justify kicking someone out because they smelled bad before.

• Cammosutra

Don't worry Vladimir. Assange's rights will be protected. He was not arrested in your country, nor is he facing your Russian legal system.

Question of the day: Who has the biggest ego, Assange of Trump?

• GarfieldRocks

Kudos to the Ecuadorian people. They put up with him a lot longer than I would have.