ABC News – Breaking News, Latest News, Headlines & Videos

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• Maelstrom_19

“struck the victim multiple times unprovoked while the victim was not looking.”
    Please deport him promptly.

• Frank Cooper

University & college police forces across our nation need to be striped of their police authority so that cases like this & all others can be properly investigated by local police agencies that are not sworn to first & foremost protect the institutions reputation & that of it's athletic teams. Misdemeanor charges would never have been allowed by a legitimate police & prosecutorial system.

• Verity Pendelton

I am going to guess he is in this country LEGALLY and committing crimes. Time to deport him.

• EC Patriot

MISDEMEANOR assault? Really?

So much for justice!

• travis Dejesus

Knocking out teeth and someone being unconscious? This is misdemeanor assault? Then what is felony assault, killing someone?

• fmd160

A college basketball player accused of repeatedly punching a teammate at practice, knocking
    out some teeth and leaving him unconscious, has been charged with misdemeanor assault in Ohio.
    How far does it have to go to be a felony? Killing someone? Misdemeanor is a joke!!!!!

• Toshiro Hitsugaya

Have fun going back to Senegal.

• Sal Monela

A red shirt transfer? Way to make an impression on your new team. I would be willing to bet he'll never appear in a game.

• Dee breeks

Lets start cHarging HOCKEY players!...ALLOWED TO FIGHT AND ASSAULT during games, practice Without charges?...I WONDER WHY?...HMMMM

• BlueHouston

If you punch someone hard enough to knock out several teeth a "misdemeanor" charge seems inappropriate. I think it really should be a felony.

• Prophet With Honor

Has anyone else noticed the thug culture in college sports?

• CaptnBlynd

Now send him back home. A violent felony should be enough to cancel his VISA.