U.S. News | Latest National News, Videos & Photos

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• Thoughts n prayers

Europeans should go back t8o Europe. They've done enough damage on that continent.

• Alwyn Schoeman

The image data of the other photos have shown that they were taken minutes apart.
    This photo was cherry-picked for political reasons.
    The teacher is going to a real court to claim back her life. What is not told in this article is how she also had to flee her home, how parents had to keep their kids home because of political mobs outside the school.
    With the election run-up there has been multiple cases of alleged racism of white on black racism and they have all been debunked. Of course the media only reports the sensational alleged crime.
    These attacks are on purpose since anti-white rhetoric is being used to distract from the corruption and delivery failures of the ruling party. They are playing with fire.

What is notable is how quickly this case went from a photo to judgement and suspension. This from the same organisations that have been lax and unwilling to respond to public genocide threats by politicians on other races.

Having gone to school in South Africa I can think of multiple reasons for the progression in the photos from isolation to integration, especially on a first day of school in first grade class, none of them racist.

In the long run these kids and society will benefit from them being in a predominantly white school. They will receive better education and will be able to make informed decisions based on experience rather than political rhetoric. They will not easily vote ANC, the ANC knows it and it is one of the reasons why the education system as it exists today is not there to empower students but to keep the masses poor and uneducated.

• dan

25 years is nothing. It's been over 150 in the United States and Steve King still exists.

• Robin

Good grief. It's one step forward, two steps back.

• Prophet With Honor

There is a possibility that this was early on the first day and they were grouped so they could socialize in comfortable company.
    It could also be something more nefarious.
    I can't make the call.

• Robert Holt

I really don't see the need to blot out the faces of at least 16 kids. A bit of overkill to me.

• Dicazi

How does separating the kids in the same classroom help in learning the language?

• SlowNewsDay

It's weird and sad to see such a thing in 2019.