Prosecutors drop sex assault charge against Harvey Weinstein after contradictions arise in accuser Lucia Evans’ account

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• in fine fettle

Sexual assault is a felony. A felony is defined as a serious crime. Is Brafman lying when he also depicts false accusations of sexual assault as a felony, or is it true in that state? I believe that he is lying about that. In addition to that distortion there is the fact that failure to prove someone guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt, or failing to establish enough presumption to try a case, are both totally unconnected with the concept of "false accusations."

• Tegbessou Géléhéso

Guy looks like a toad, I can't see him winning women over with his striking good looks and alluring personality.... I believe the women.

• Native Trout

Article starts "The criminal case against disgraced film producer Harvey Weinstein sustained a blow Thursday"

Really? could you do a better job of teeing that one up for us to hit out of the park. I wasn't looking for it, but all of a sudden, there it was right in my face. oops.

• Aaron

Let him get his day in court then off with him. Some prison to live the rest of his miserable life.

Guys like this don't do well in jail. The punishment will fit the crimes.

• John S. Henchey

As ugly as he is, how could any woman consent to even hold his hand?