Donald Trump’s fall from hip-hop grace: From rap icon to public enemy No. 1

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• GWalcott

Season 1 of Apprentice was the most watched show on television. I wonder how many of those guys that think they're girls and girls that think they're guys watched it. Probably all of them.

• kritikosman

Trump+hip-hop grace!? What a bunch of PIFF! #piffle

• Jamie Vetter

Did anyone make it to the part that's in the headline? My god, what a piece of trash journalism.

• brickmette

Rap and hip-hop are American musical styles that have become popular and adopted/imitated worldwide.
    But it is a mistake to imagine that rap and hip-hop stars are qualified to be erstwhile spokespersons for black Americans.

• RettasVegas

West has known mental issues, he often say's nutty things, why so many listen knowing that fact is a mystery to me.
    Now Trump is not so much mental, he's evil, and in a POTUS, that's alarming.
    #GodSpeedMueller!

• fmd160

Isn't it amazing how Trump made the hip-hop world all about him? Unbelievable....

• JuPMod

Ah, so *now* they all see how bad Trump is. Heck, I'm surprise they still support him even after he spoke out against the Central Park Five.

• Realpshep

I’m an 80s kid so to quote the great Chuck D of Public Enemy.... “Mother F him (Trump) and John Wayne”

• Lifeishortgetaladder.

fyi Russell Simmons was also accused of sexual misconduct... ( hmm)

• Saint

All of the admirers and admirers dropped him once he ran and the Dem Party made him toxic. They smear and defame anyone who gets in their way.

• Tertulliano

Music?

• Richard Leblanc

Surprised he went anywhere near that hot potato but then again Trump will be Trump.