Melania Trump to host cyberbullying roundtable with tech execs at White House

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• Annie

Waste of air.

• Burnell Browne

I Think that such a cultured COMMUNIST AS MELANIA trump SHOULD NOT HAVE ALLOWED trump to BUY HER DUMB ASS NOW SHE LIES FOR trumpster TOO!!!

• Joe james

it's like the crack dealers volunteering at the addiction center. this whole presidency is a slap in the face to true americans.

• Btheladyinred

She is no one to talk about this subject. She is married to the biggest bully of them all. Just total nonsense for her to do this.

• Morgan

This is a joke. Mrs Trump defended her hubby about locker room talk before the election. How in the world can she expect to make any progress in this area when her husband bullies people daily? The cause is a good one but the messenger is all wrong.

Can't wait to see the kids march on the 24th! they are the future of the country :) I can see many great role models in this group of intelligent speaking kids. They can and will vote very soon :)

• Siestasis42

Maybe her anti bullying should start at home with that fool of a husband.

• Smashly

While the irony is not lost upon me, I think Melania should be commended for championing this cause. I think she is very brave to put herself out there like that.

• Gonzo Destructo

can she start with the fool she's married to? too funny, put the brain dead wife in charge of the opiod crisis, and then this? what a joke................

• Hater_Baiter

Next on her list will be sweatshops in Asian countries. smdh

• PanicMoon

This makes as much sense as Smokey the Bear being married to a serial arsonist.

• thenitenurse

I guess anyone who would have personal experience with a cyberbully would be Melania since she is married to one.

• mollydtt

Of all the causes that Melania could support--cyber bullying is the most ridiculous.

Her husband is an obnoxious bully, who spreads lies and hatred every day.
    Donald Trump is the bully in chief, and the rest of the world knows that already.

• Jen Bordon

"I.. just ADORE a penthouse view. Darling I love you but give me Park Avenue!"

• Fermer Votre Bouche

When will Twitter take action to shutdown its biggest cyberbully ?

• Prophet With Honor

I was ready to play along with this and then she said "He is an adult...", then I lost it!

• Anna Mac

There are a million amazing causes out there. Watching Harry & Meghan with their charities might give you some ideas...
    Your husband is a giant bully.
    You just can't pull this off. It's too much of a disconnect.
    Pick something else.

• Juggles

I hope she is successful.

• thinkmore

Melania: you are married to the world's biggest cyberbully. Why would anybody believe a word you say on the subject? BTW, your husband is also the biggest liar in the world. Another reason your credibility is near zero.

• Karolyn Lapka

How hypocritical. Did she just wake up now and decide to do something? Bored, Melania?????? What is this meeting supposed to accomplish?

• Mike Kennedy

Her effort is a complete waste of time if she cannot temper the cyber bullying of her husband. Kids see him doing it and figure that's the way things should be since the president is doing it.

• My two cents

She apparently speaks four languages but doesn't understand the word 'irony'.

• Erik Knight

Melania Trump focusing on cyberbullying? How can she do anything about bullying when she can't even control her Trump's bullying. Like calling Elizabeth Warren "pocohontas" or how about calling Chuck Todd of Meet the Press a sleepy-eyed -itch (oops forgot the "b"). These are only 2 among a plethora of others.

• Truthfully

I see a STORM on the Horizon......

• Truthfully

The THIRD Lady thinks we need a Bullying Commission??
    Always start at HOME First!!!!!

• Jack25

Big Bully Trump should be her first project. Surprised everyone in the room did just burst out laughing.

• NuuJuce

Cyberbullying. Trump's middle name.

• Planet Earth

Third Lady Melania = COMPLICIT

• mollydtt

That cyberbully message is DOA--for obvious reasons. What a waste.

• Carla O'Neal

Stupid Melania, throwing away integrity and pride over the orange clowns money and BS. I thought at first she must be blind, but I realize now she is just plain ignorant

• paul miller

I wonder who she voted for in 2016

• quinLee

I miss having a First Lady who can stand on her own morals, intelligence, education and professional experiences.
    -Princeton University and Harvard Law School graduate
    -Associate Dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago
    -Vice President for Community and External Affairs of the University of Chicago Medical Center.
    -And no pics of her tail all across the Internet.

• Ward Cleaver

I hope her husband doesn't stop by, thinking it's a "how to" get together.

• FlorMedDoc

If Melania wants to do something about bullying maybe she should start with Trump's attorneys attack on Stormy Daniels.

• Joker potus

You know everyone in that meeting is thinking it.

• novamcln

Everybody, shhhh! The First Golddigga is speaking.

• o.w. sanchez

let your HUSBAND lead by EXAMPLE!

• novamcln

Cyberbullying? Really? It's almost as if she's never personally met Donald Trump before.

• ohyes2011

Too too funny.