ABC News – Breaking News, Latest News, Headlines & Videos

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• Dukedaddy

We already have a Flake in the White House! Why would we want another one?

• Push_DEM_Enter

Anyone SHOULD be able to beat Trump,IF Russia stays out of it and the people are allowed to vote without all of their interference.The way it looks,Trumpo will be in jail.

• Niltsi

...as a Democrat perhaps, or I think he would be successful as one of the pretend Republicans that you see on liberal news outlets.

• E Just

Yes, the Republican party is clearly in the mood for a globalist Republican who supports the high immigration, low wage status quo. /sarcasm
    Please just retire already Flake.

• RettasVegas

Hard for TrumPutin to run in 2020 from jail, but let him try it, now that's what I would call 'entertainment'.
    #GodSpeedMueller!

• Tony Welker

Why is this Flake speaking like he's a republican? He has proven he's a republican in name only. Just like McCain

• Jim Harper

They call this idiot "Flake" for a reason. There is also a reason he's not running again. Arizona is wise to his deceitful ways.

• CaptnBlynd

I support around %50 of what this administration does. I am solidly behind these tariffs. If you want to sell in our markets, be in our nation. The purpose of tariffs is to protect local markets and infrastructure, both of which are deteriorated beyond reason. I do not care what it costs. I will be paying it right along with you. I want our children to have jobs. I want our nation to be a leader in production again. I want us to make things which are real.
    Make it cheaper to manufacture here for this market and they will. It really is that simple.

• Kobrakai7272

If we are being honest, the entire Republican Party lacks the moral courage to challenge Trump on even a single issue (look how quickly, for example, they caved on these ridonculous tarrifs) let alone for his office. And make no mistake, history will not be kind to them for staring at the floor at a time when anybody who loves this country should be standing up.

• Workhorse43

Flake, why don`t you just get on your high horse and ride off into the sunset...

• Jack25

Anyone with a soul should challenge Trump.

• SouthernPatriot

The last thing this country needs, is one of the Washington swamp rino rats like him! Go Trump in 2020, MAGA!

• Steve1956

With a little luck trump won't be around, he'll be in prison or living with his Russian comrads..