ABC News – Breaking News, Latest News, Headlines & Videos

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• Lilium Inter Spinas

All this will do is make restaurants sell drinks separately. No business owner wants to be forced to buy and serve gallons of something their customers don't really want. After all, if kids wanted milk and juice, we wouldn't be scheming up laws to force them to drink it.

• Lilium Inter Spinas

This is just some Nanny State nonsense. Wonder how much the dairy and fruit juice industries "lobbied" for this silly law.

• just saying

like the fried chicken fingers and fries is healthy, why not throw in the soda and call it a junk food day.

• mick pick

When democrats pass a law in liberal states that says food stamps can't buy soda,candy,cookies, and other sweets then I might listen to them.

• Rubber Banned

Interesting, New Hampshire is not usually on the leading edge of the nanny state movement.

• Penelope Justice

Spend your time and energy getting rid of guns, instead of sodas!!

• Curmudgathrope

Since nothing is actually banned yet, I'd like the AR-15 with Fries and a Large Coke please. /s

• TexasVulcan

Make it harder for restaurant workers? How?

• Suspect Everything

Another Mass. influence. Used to be a good state! :(

• Brad

Kids should not drink carbonated sweetened soda drinks with every meal, but having one with a meal when they are eating out is certainly not going to harm the child. Spend more time making certain that the kids get vaccinated and basic health care and less time being a surrogate second guessing government nanny.

• xThatxSamexDudex

This is THE definition of a nanny law. My kids rarely get soda. Why is it so hard for parents to tell their kids "no"?

• LMcW

So much for NH motto of live free or die.

• Prophet With Honor

Excuse me, but don't they have more pressing issues?

• Stonecrusher

Why no carbonated water? It has no added sugar, only carbon dioxide.

• Disdanewsh

Another stupid bill from a stupid Democrat. Who's forcing anyone to drink soda? I always upgrade my combo meals and just pay the extra. Stop telling people what they can eat and drink and in what size container. Why is it the Democrats are always the ones running around calling people fascists yet they're the ones always introducing bills for government to control every aspect of peoples lives. Live Free or Die.

• Gimme__A__break

Heehee the 33 grams of sugar from the apple juice and the 39 grams of sugar from the coke, do exactly the same thing in the body.

• CaliforniaBorn

The "nanny state" strikes again.

• TS13

Milk, chicken fingers and fries. What a stellar diet, lol. Killi em slowly so that through their years they will rely on the medical industry snake oil.

• Ronald Bandor

Spare me.

• Mungo Strango

Sorry, we go out very seldom and even then, as a treat, we seldom let our kid have a soda.

• Blaize Rage

So don't sell kids combo meals.