Murder suspect alleges teen put ad on Craigslist for a hit man to kill her

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• PrettySmart1

Yeah, she's not talking. But does he think anyone in their right mind would choose him as a potential assassin?

• Realpshep

Im curious as to how they'll charge him.

• RedSoxPatriotsCelticsBruinsFan

without the texts hes got nothing, should be easy to get on his phone or hers.

• Emma Lou #2

the guy does not appear very intelligent in the picture.

• Optimist-2618173

So how did she get the gun? In Colorado, you need to be at least 21 to purchase from a licensed dealer, but only 18 to buy one via a private sale without a background check. Thus, she could have gone that route without breaking any laws. I'd love to hear the NRA's arguments in support of this illogical status quo.

• xia

Well I guess that makes it OK then.

• Brian 9876

This guy should be a screen writer.

• Prophet With Honor

Show me the ad.

• drathvedar

He is just as mentally screwed up as she was. Never let him walk free again.

• ohyes2011

Wow....would hate to be his attorney.

• Puddin Tain

hmm

• David England

Such a waste of a beautiful life. So sorry for her family. Such a loser to troll social media for victims to take advantage of, and then to lure and shoot her in her emotional state. He had the opportunity to contact authorities to help her in the time that he spent trying to gain her trust. I'm sure he will become the victim in prison.

• Ann Banks

So he's told three different versions of what happened that day, and the court is supposed to believe that the last story is the real story? I think there's one more version to be told and that's the one where he shot and killed her on his own, and then robbed her.