Russians scour wreckage for clues in plane crash that killed 71

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• Bobby Edwards

I would take a good look at the deicing, and at the pitot tubes, were the covers put on and left maybe?

• Chris Parkinson

ice on the wings building up made the leading edge too heavy..................

• tatertaut

I'm sorry for those relatives at the airport knowing what happened to their loved ones. What a living nightmare for them all. I feel sorrow for those investigators going through this horrible mess. My condolences to the family and friends of the people on this doomed flight.

• Nosmo King Jr.

I have heard that there were people on the plane that were involved in the Clinton's Uranium One scandal.

• Mari Marigold

I would not want to be a rescue worker in situations like this. I cannot even imagine what it's like finding people killed in such horrible accidents.

• dancer92136

I have to admit, and I know it wasn't good, but the first thing I thought was who was on that flight, and who would want them dead. This is most likely a tragic accident, but the thought did occur to me that it might not have been that simple.

• Mari Marigold

Were there any anti-Putin folks on board? it is not beyond him to stoop that low.

• Alex

Terribly sad for the victims but maybe now the Russians will think twice before shooting down civilian aircraft like they did MH17.

• GloMore

Icing. If they had the hot air on this thread, this would not have bothered them.

• ToothyGrinn

In the article they credit Russia's poor maintenance record to one Flydubai aircraft (not Russian) and one related to terrorism.

• JusticeOnTap

Clues? Well the first one would be that this aircraft was operated by a RUSSIAN airline....