ABC News – Breaking News, Latest News, Headlines & Videos

#

RRelated Posts

CComments

• 3 Wise Men

They picked up her carcass and drove away so I went home. Seems reasonable.

• Sludge

Sounds fishy, but wouldn't it be interesting if it turned out he was the one telling the truth. I could imagine the crew getting paperwork wrong, not filing a report in reasonable time, misidentifying the body, etc. It's very unlikely, but stranger things have happened.

• Chupacabra

So everything is clear - except we are missing a body.

• helicohunter

Okay, so either he did something with his wife's body and wants to cover for it or he has serious dementia. Dementia is a definite possibility. My parents helped care for a friend with Alzheimer's. She prepared a card for her mother's birthday, forgetting that her mother had died many years ago.

• Sheila Moore

Seems they took off my last post. Interesting. I was just wondering if the wife was even with him on the trip. Did anyone see her before? And as for ABC News, the headline on their homepage says she died "in Graceland." Sorry journalism.

• Sheila Moore

I wonder if there is any record of his wife on the trip at all.

• Lilium Inter Spinas

Yeah, I was feeling a bit of benefit-of-the-doubt sympathy for this guy right up until the body went missing. "She died naturally, an ambulance showed up, and then Iono," is right up there with "I left my toddler outside and maybe coyotes got her."

Just tell us where you hid the body, dude. It's going to be found anyway, because you murderers are almost NEVER as smart as you think you are. Even if her body is never found and you're in a state that doesn't allow a murder charge without a body, prosecutors will charge you with EVERYTHING they legally can and with a story that flimsy, the jury going to convict and the judge is going to throw the book.

• Prophet With Honor

Bizarre to say the least.